Tuesday 13 January 2009

Votes Tallied, plus A Quick Survey

First up, a big Thankyou! to everyone who voted for my Credit Crunch Sampler in Folksy's Make the News competition and who posted such nice comments here and on Flickr. I came 4th (yay!) and I've also been chuffed to see my sampler popping up on a few blogs including Craft:zine and the always delightful I Like.

Secondly, if you have a spare moment and are interested in supplies like bobby pins, brooch backs and lovely glass beads like these...
... please help out my lovely friend Alice of SnapdragonBeads... She has just opened a new supplies shop on Etsy called The Happy Crafter and is running a survey on what to stock this year. You can take the survey here and if you're an Etsy member use your etsy username when you fill out the survey and Alice will give you 10% off your first order in 2009.

3 comments:

BlueTerracotta said...

I'm glad I found your friends supply shop. She has some lovely fabrics! Thanks!

Wychbury said...

Congrats on the 4th place, that's ace! Oh and The Happy Crafter rocks - shopped with Alice on Folksy and will do again! px

Alice Elizabeth Still said...

Thanks for mentioning the survey Lupin!

The discount for the survey also will be used if you use the Folksy shop.

♥ Alice