Thursday 15 January 2009

I Have a New Website! Hurrah!

I've finally finished setting up my new website - lupinhandmade.com - and though a few of the pages are looking a bit empty I'm delighted to announce that it's open for business and you can now buy from me direct from my own little online shop! Eee!! (Can you tell I am a bit excited about this?)

The shop will gradually be filling up with my designs as I restock after Christmas, and includes an entire section of craft supplies. My old favourite, the 60 mini felt squares are there ... but I'm also selling lots of felt and other crafty goodies that won't be for sale in any of my other outlets including lovely bundles of 9 inch / 23cm squares in assorted colours...

Hard-to-find soft pastels:
Pretty pinks and purples:
Lovely blues and greens:
Earthy, natural tones:
And a choice of "modern" or "primary" brights:I'll be adding to my range gradually over the next few weeks as soon as I get the chance to get things photographed and pesky things like postage worked out ... including bundles of 60 full-sized felt squares, a rainbow assortment of embroidery thread (photos coming soon!) and some of the lovely pins that arrived with my giant supplies order yesterday:
My favourite has to be the heart-shaped ones - they're just so cute!
UPDATE: pins are now in stock!

20 comments:

Gillian said...

Best of luck with the new website - those pins are gorgeous!

Kim said...

Congratulations and best of luck with your new venture!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to go and take a look :-)

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Congratulations on your new website! The photos of felts and the pins are so pretty!

Wychbury said...

Great new site, hope it brings you lots of lovely new customers! Have fun diving into all your new stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great, can't wait to see more!

Lisa said...

O how wonderful! This will be fun for us and you!!! The felt colors are beautiful...:)

Tumus said...

I love the new range of felt colors. I'm a bit partial to the pastels myself, so you might be seeing an order from me in the near future! Who knows!

I'll give you feedback on the checkout process and such when I do :)

It's so cool to see someone like yourself get started and keep growing in such a big way. Such a great inspiration to the rest of us ^_^

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so pleased to have my own little "official" space on the internet plus somewhere to share my love of colourful supplies! :)

Tumus - thankyou! and yes constructive criticism and general feedback will always be most welcome!! :D

louise35flower said...

Am off to have a browse round the new shop! Love those pins!!

LPFish said...

Oh weeeeeeee - need those pins!

nicedaydesigns said...

Wow it looks great, congratulations. I'm very tempted to buy more of your lovely felt, and those pins are so adorable

Bagladee said...

It look superb!! Great job.....and yey for MRSITE :) x

Unknown said...

Ooh, that's so exciting!! I shall add it to Favourites ^_^

Jo said...

Good luck with the new shop! I love all the colourful photos.

Emma Herian said...

I love these heart pins, I have some and also flower ones. Can you let me know when you get more in as I need more!
Thanks
Emx

Bugs and Fishes said...

The heart pins sold out so quickly! I will be getting some more in the next week or so I think :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new site. I also am lovin' the heart pins.

Karin said...

Congratulations! I might have to buy some of those amazing heart pins... And the pastel felt looks lovely too... And... Oh dear!

Anonymous said...

Wow - love the new website! It looks really fresh and bright. I will definitely be ordering some felt soon! Good luck!