Friday 14 March 2008

365 / 207 - Rainclouds...

UPDATE: my raincloud design is now available as a sewing pattern over on my Patreon.

Subscribe to get instant access to a growing library of PDF embroidery patterns and craft tutorials, and updates when I add something new! 

-------

It was a horrible day yesterday. Cold, wet, windy, and generally rather miserable. Appropriately, my crafty task for the evening was sewing lots of rainclouds!
A batch of Cloudy Skies brooches (one of my favourite designs), and also a raincloud needlebook:
The needlebook was a special request from a lovely Etsy lady with whom I shall be trading, and it's only my second ever needlebook. Note to self: make more needlebooks. I adore all those soft blues and greys together! Yum.

5 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Love the new brooches - they definitely suit the weather we've been having here lately. :P

Behind ouou said...

I'm still so shocked someone tried to bump you off of the front page- what a bad day!
In other news, however, this rainy day collection is fantastic! Love that needle book- you're one in a million, lady! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your rain clouds. They remind me of Grumpy Bear from the Care Bears... (he was always my favorite). You should make a ton of needle books, I bet they would sell like hot cakes!

Anonymous said...

mmm...perfect for springtime!

Frau Zinnie said...

The needle books look like a great idea!