Monday 31 March 2008

365 / 223 & 224 - Lots of Labels to choose from

A quick catch up on the past couple of days craftiness: lots of different label badges to choose from!
I've got a whole series of these planned, embroidering them is so much fun... The "coffee addict" was stitched in rather a rush and turned out a bit wonky, so I've listed it at a bargain price.

Also bargainous, the lovely little bowl I bought today...
... I'm trying to get rid of things at the moment not aquire more but I just couldn't resist the fab 1950s Homemaker pattern.

4 comments:

Sarah Louise Designs said...

Hi Lupin, you had an item on Treasury today (you may know already) I screen grabbed it for you - if you'd like the image, get in touch and I can email it to you. Regards, Sarah
PS love the plate!! :o)

Sarah and Jon said...

Lovely bowl! I love the Homemaker pattern!

fi at moose and bear said...

ha ha we must both be feeling geeky at the moment. I listed my "i heart geeks" badge a few days ago. I love the math nerd one though!!!! :)

amy said...

I think the wonkiness rather adds to the effect lol! Coffee makes me shake like most people, I certainly would sew, i'd jab myself.
Like a complete magpie hoarder I was really interested when you were saying about selling felt, I love the stuff, wouldn't know what to do with it. Anyway I will add you and possibly be a future customer. Hope thats ok.