Monday 4 March 2013

More Buttons, More Destash Bits & Bobs

I've been busy making more felt buttons - they are so addictive! I'm planning on putting some packs of these together & adding them to my shop in the next week or so.


I've also been busy listing some more "destash" craft supplies, including colourful buttons...


... felt beads...


... felt ric rac...


... and lots of useful bits and bobs like grip seal bags:


You can find all the destash supplies HERE.

I've also listed some sets of "not quite perfect" buttons...


... and this afternoon / evening I'll also be adding some more bargain bundles of "not quite perfect" felt squares HERE. UPDATE - the felt bundles have now been listed, hurrah!


Unfortunately, with all this photo-taking and listing, I totally forgot about the embroidery thread giveaway! Oops! I'll pick a winner & announce it tomorrow :)

0 comments: