Monday 25 March 2013

25% Off! Yay!

April is just around the corner and - thanks to the Royal Mail - postage prices in my shop will be going up. I am not looking forward to working out all the new rates for my products and editing all my shop listings! Such a complicated and boring job... and of course, it sucks to have to put the prices up at all. 

But if you fancy grabbing a bargain before then, you can get 25% off any orders from my Big Cartel shop with the code ILOVEFELT.

You might want to snap up some felt squares before they vanish from my shop...


... or some destashed craft supplies, or treat yourself (or someone else!) to a handmade brooch or headband or mask

Whatever you fancy, just enter the code ILOVEFELT when prompted during the checkout process and you'll get 25% off (excluding shipping). The discount can only be used in my Big Cartel shop & expires at the end of March. 

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Love how you store your felt. It must be so inspirational to see whenever you walk by as those bright, yummy colors beckon you to take one and start designing.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yes, those rainbows have always made me very happy! It is weird having almost empty shelves now.