Wednesday 13 March 2013

Studio Shelves

I've been having a bit of a tidy up and a sort out in my "studio" today, getting all my remaining felt squares & craft supplies organised and doing lots of boring stuff like filing. So I thought I'd take some snaps of some crafty shelves to share with you guys :)

Lots of colourful bargain bundles of felt squares...


... and here they are again. I am going to miss all that delicious colour!


The pile of knitted squares at the top left are the squares I'm knitting with all my leftover sky blanket yarn - I've been slowly knitting quite a lot of squares but there's many more still to knit.

The tin at the top left is full of felt tip pens and coloured pencils. The set of small drawers is filled with office-y things like staples and highlighters, and then the rest of the shelf is full of scrapbooks and notebooks and craft books and my index box of crafty ideas.

As you can see, my stock of felt squares is shrinking rapidly...


... I've got no idea what I'm going to use this bookcase for when all the felt is gone!

Closing up my supplies shop has also freed up lots of other shelves around my studio, meaning I've got more room to fit in all my other crafty stuff without it being crammed into every nook and cranny and - most pleasingly - I've got lots of shelf space for my ever-expanding collection of craft books.


I've even got a whole shelf just for "craft books I need to review" which makes a nice change from keeping them in a pile on the floor by my bed :)

Fancy a nose round the rest of my studio space? You can see more pics here and here.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ah, all that felt...beautiful! xxx

Elf Designs said...

Looks great, I love all the colours of felt together. You can never have too many craft books :-)
Em xx

Silly Little Sheep said...

Looks very nice and organised!! :) It must be nice to see supplies disappear from the supply shelf, knowing that it is going somewhere out to a customer who will make something out of it :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Elfcrafts - yup, there is definitely no such thing as too many craft books! (But unfortunately there is such a thing as having too little space to store them in!)

Silly Little Sheep - Very much so! I am going to miss that part of supplies selling a lot (plus seeing what people have been making)