Monday 2 April 2007

I am now famous

Well, not quite. I have been featured on someone's blog, though. Hurrah! The blog in question belongs to the lovely Angela of Ambient Design & you can read my interview here (if you want to!). It's a bit weird seeing pictures of my stuff on someone else's blog, but weird in a good way :)

Over on Etsy, the Ninja Challenge entrants have all been voted for & the grand winner is Kezzaroo who made just the sweetest pink plush naptime Ninja (complete with cute little onesie). 2nd & 3rd place has yet to be announced but I will link to them when they are. There were all sorts of different items made for the theme, including a greetings cards & a purse & some earrings. I voted for Alicub's hilarious and sweet Wizard of Oz ninjas watercolour - the lion in particular made me smile so much!

The next challenge theme? Moviestars! It's cool to have a broad theme like that after the quite specific one from this fortnight. I already can't wait to see what everyone makes (deadline is 2pm Sunday 15th April) and shall have to give lots of thought to my item & how to interpret the theme.

Oh, and the UK Etsy Sellers grand Spring Sale began yesterday. Running until 8th April '07, there are just sooo many bargains to be had as over fifty sellers have joined together to offer a great range of deals. The list of sellers can be found on the UK Etsy Sellers blog. All this week anyone who spends over $5 in my store (excluding shipping) will receive a free small spring flower pin, spreading springtime happiness all over the world (hopefully...).

0 comments: