Tuesday 2 September 2014

Stitching Something New

I have approximately a gazillion works-in-progress... so what am I doing this afternoon?

Starting something new, of course! :)

I'm using some of the Cotton & Steel fabric I bought recently as the background for a bit of embroidery. 


I doodled a rough pattern on my To Do list this morning then (after I'd ticked a few "must do" tasks off the list) drew it out neatly, inked it and used my office window as a lightbox so I could trace the pattern onto the fabric.


Now I just need to choose my thread colour(s) and get stitching. Oh, and put the kettle on...

5 comments:

CarlaK.be said...

Girls who dare to work on a gazillion and one piece rock bigtime !

Julia Elena said...

Starting something new while having lots of other projects in progress is something very usual to every crafter :)

Jane said...

I am just the same always start something new rather than finish something off!

Kay said...

We all do it don't we, we just have to start another lovely project. That is a really pretty fabric too. x

Bugs and Fishes said...

Ah, I am so glad it's not just me who does this! :)