Wednesday 24 September 2014

Tutorials In Progress

I'm working on some tutorials at the moment which means I spent a large portion of yesterday sitting on the sofa sewing while watching back-to-back episodes of 30 Rock... pausing the DVD occasionally so I could get up and take step-by-step photos of that stage of my work.

I'm not gonna lie - this is a pretty nice way to spend the day! Especially as the tutorials I'm currently working on are all for my blog so there's not that deadline pressure that comes with making stuff for other people.


This morning I've been editing the photos I took yesterday, and in a bit I'll be making a start writing up the step-by-step instructions and drawing neat template sheets.

Then after lunch it'll be time for more episodes of 30 Rock and more sewing... including sewing beads onto all these flowers. 


With any luck I might even have a tutorial ready to share tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Aistra mezgimui said...

I just love your blog. I love knitting and crochet. But you website is very inspired me. Thank you.
http://knitting-the-world.blogspot.com/

Mie Christensen said...

Those flowers look lovely, can't wait for the tutorial.

Silly Little Sheep said...

They are looking good!!! Have you started making anything for Christmas yet?

Kezzie said...

These are so pretty!!!
Thanks so much for kindly visiting my blog! It's lovely to see a proper beautiful craft blog!x

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Silly Little Sheep - I am working on a few Xmas projects behind the scenes :)