Thursday 11 September 2014

Autumn Colour

I'm working on a whole bunch of fun autumnal projects this week which I hope to share with you guys sometime soon. In the meantime, here's a peek at one colourful project I've got in-progress.

 

Cutting out lots of felt pieces = lots of scraps.


Ah, how I adore these bright colours. Crafting with colourful supplies is always a joy, but especially so at this time of year when the view outside my window is starting to look a little grey and miserable. I'm going to have lots of fun sewing all of these!

3 comments:

sajuki said...

great !
Greetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna

www.sajuki.blogspot.com

Ingrid K. said...

Hi Laura,
Such lovely Autumn colours!!! The flowers look really pretty!
Always a pleasure to take a look at your blog!!! :)
Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! Fingers crossed I'll have the finished flowers ready to share soon x