Tuesday 23 December 2008

Beating the Winter Blues...

... with reds and greens and pinks and purples and a whole rainbow of colours!
I got a big order of felt in from my suppliers yesterday and had a huge amount of fun playing around with colours: just the ticket for a grey, dark day. What did I come up with? Well, you'll see after Christmas but the above photo is a big clue :)

PS now my felt has arrived I will be restocking the packs of mini squares as soon as possible. They'll probably reappear in my shops at the end of December, but I'll announce their return here on my blog.

3 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

Yay!! :]

BlueTerracotta said...

Beautiful and inspiring! Just seeing and touching materials, fabrics, colors, gets the creative juices flowing! I just bought some silk blends from an outdoor market here in Lyon, France. Photos on my blog, if you're interested!

Unknown said...

yummy colors! I wish I had such great colors of felt too :)