Thursday 11 December 2008

Better Late Than Never... Right?

I have fallen behind with so many projects this autumn thanks to a string of winter bugs and the general chaos of Christmas, and there are many neglected things sitting in my workbox which I'd hoped to have in my shops a month ago. One of these neglected projects got finished yesterday evening when I was out babysitting for a friend: gingerbread men!

They have now been listed over on Etsy and on Folksy too, but I'm not really expecting to sell any at this late date...

They will make cute additions to our tree though, plus I'm planning on adding unsold Christmas ornaments to my own gifts - tied on to the ribbons with the tag, as a sweet little extra for my friends.

8 comments:

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

They're really cute!! Love them!!

Jennifer said...

Those are adorable! I love the sequin buttons.

Tumus said...

Awww, they are cute ^_^ I know what you mean about using the additional ornaments as extra presents for family and friends! I'll have a few left over myself lol

Iris said...

I LOVE those gingerbread men!

LPFish said...

you know i'm a gingerbread freak x

Unknown said...

Super cute ... must bake gingerbread soon ....

jennifer said...

those are just precious!

Rhiannon said...

*gasps* they're so cute! They're like Gingy out of Shrek :)