Thursday 18 May 2023

Easy Felt Crowns Sewing Tutorial

Today I'm sharing a whole flurry of Coronation-themed craft projects over on my Patreon: starting with a step by step tutorial for sewing two styles of simple felt crowns...

Easy Felt Crown Sewing Tutorial

Felt Princess Crown Sewing Tutorial

Most of the projects I'll be sharing today are things that would make nice or fun mementos of the Coronation (if you're a fan of the Royals or just enjoyed watching the big spectacle!)... but felt crowns are obviously for LIFE not just for Coronation celebrations!

These felt crowns are designs I used to sell in my Etsy shop many years ago. I shared the tutorial here on my blog at one point, but it's now exclusively available as a printable PDF pattern for my Patreon subscribers. 

Felt Crown Sewing Tutorials

The crowns are super easy to make, and are great for costume parties, Halloween, and all kinds of other fancy dress occasions. 

You can also easily customise them with different colours and decorative details - and I'll be sharing four ideas for that (on a Coronation-them, of course!) shortly. 

P.S. Yes I know the Coronation was a couple of weeks ago - I wish I'd had the time and energy to get all these projects sorted earlier, but I hope you'll enjoy them all anyway xxx

Click here to find the Felt Crowns tutorial over on my Patreon!

Click here to read more about my Patreon, get a preview of the many projects included in the pattern library, and to subscribe!

0 comments: