Monday 30 January 2012

A Sneak Peek + A Special Offer

Today there was just enough sunshine to finish and photograph a couple more projects that I should (hopefully) have ready to share with you later this week.

Here's a sneak peek at one of them - when I was framing it in the mini embroidery hoop, I needed something to help hold all the felt in place while the glue dried and this little jar of mustard was the perfect size:


I thought you might also like to know that there's a special offer running in my Etsy shop this week - buy three things from my sale section and get the cheapest item free! You get a bargain, I get more room in my shop for exciting new things... it's win win :)

You can either buy three things and I'll refund the price of the cheapest item, or buy two and leave me a note during checkout to say which listing you'd like as your third item. The offer ends at midnight UK time this Saturday (4th Feb) and only applies to items marked on sale in my Etsy shop. Click here to check out all the goodies in my Etsy sale section.

1 comments:

Creating Trouble said...

For a minute there I thought you had put the mustard into your embroidery hoop. Initial thought... 'quirky' 'ummmm.... no I'm not sure about that' I am however INTRIGUED to know what is underneath that mustard! Looking forward to the grand reveal!