Friday 11 April 2014

The Gift Box Book

So, I was watching a tv show last week about autism and at one point they showed footage of some experiments done in the '80s involving hiding a marble in a box... and I was totally distracted from the show itself by the wave of nostalgia that hit me when I saw the particular boxes they were using.

I used to have those, I thought! And I was right. They were some of the boxes from this craft book I had when I was small...


... and which (rather awesomely) I just rediscovered in the bottom of a box of craft supplies. I knew I'd kept the useful pull-out-and-keep guide to designing your own boxes...


... but I'd thought the book itself was long gone. Not so! It turns out I've still got 3 boxes still to make.

 
No prizes for guessing what I'll be making this weekend :)

4 comments:

BlueCat said...

I had this book too! I purchased it twice, but it was when I was young ;)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Haha, I was totally tempted to order a 2nd hand copy online before I found I still had this! They were such nice little boxes :)

Girl_Industries said...

I had this too - loved it!

Bugs and Fishes said...

:) It was such a fun book!