Saturday 19 April 2014

Celebrity Egg Tutorials for Tesco Living

UPDATE: Unfortunately these projects are no longer available 

Last week I got to work on a really fun project, making a couple of CelEGGbrity eggs for Tesco Living.

"What did you do today, Laura?" "Oh, I made an egg look like Marilyn Monroe. You know, the usual."

My job is weird and awesome and I love it.


As well as a Marilyn egg, I also made a Tommy Cooper egg:


They were a lot of fun to make! You can find the tutorials for how to make both eggs (and four more CelEGGbrities designed by other bloggers) HERE. 

P.S. The mini felt fez might also come in handy if you wanted to make a Matt-Smith-as-Doctor-Who egg!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Love the Elvis one!

PetraB said...

These look so much fun. Have a happy sunny Easter!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Fran - he's a fun little egg, isn't he? :)

Petra - thanks!