Wednesday 8 February 2012

Nostalgia + Lots of Craft Supplies

While sorting through a box of bits and bobs this week, I found this mini notebook. The panda's eyes flick from being blue to having big red hearts in them. Cute, huh?


When I was very small and obsessed with sewing clothes for Barbies or Flower Fairies or Sylvanian Families, I used to write notes for my sewing projects in here...


... but spelling was never my strong point! :)

In other news, I've added a few "new" listings over in my Etsy shop - larger quantities of some popular items in my supplies section.

You can now buy a set of 24 mini 3inch embroidery hoops...


... a bumper button-making kit with 60 cover buttons instead of the 20 included in the basic starter kit...


.... a huge bundle of 144 skeins of embroidery thread / floss (4 skeins of each of the 36 rainbow colours)...


... and a set of 4 giant wooden buttons:


Oh, and just a heads up for all you felt fans, there's just one pack each left of the "warm tones" and "cool tones" felt bundles as I'm discontinuing them to make room for a couple of new packs later this spring. 

1 comments:

Lilyshaw said...

Such a sweet little notebook, my daughter's bedroom is littered with similar books , full of her personal scribblings and design ideas - lovely to look back at past treasures!