Friday 17 February 2012

Celebrating Five Years of Blogging!

January 16th was my FIVE YEAR blog anniversary! Wow.

I wrote a note to myself before Christmas to remind me to do something in January to celebrate my blog-iversary... and then lost the note in a pile of paperwork. I just found it again yesterday, a month late. Oops.

Oh well, better late than never, right? :)

Since starting this blog I've written over 1,200 posts and shared over 60 crafty tutorials. My most popular post? Definitely my felt butterfly mobile tutorial (although the paper snowflake curtain comes a close second).


 
I don't have stats from the very start of my blog back in 2007, but (according to Google Analytics) from December 2008 until yesterday my blog has had 1,052,728 visits, 585,671 unique visitors, and 2,588,332 pageviews. Oh my actual gosh.

I could waffle on for hours about how much I enjoy blogging and how much it has changed my life, but basically I love you guys, you are awesome. Thank you SO much for reading, for linking to my blog, etc, and for all your kind comments over the years.

To celebrate my five years of blogging, if you mention my blog while ordering anything from my website, Etsy shop, Folksy shop or DaWanda shop this month I'll include a free gift with your order. This offer ends at midnight UK time on 29th February 2012. If you miss the box to leave a comment during the checkout process don't worry, just send me an email straight afterwards.

13 comments:

Tatkis said...

Wow! Congratulations with the whole 5 years (your statistics is awesome :) )
Thanks for your creativity and ideas!

Hugs,
Tatyana

nicedaydesigns said...

That's fantastic!! Congratulations. I've been reading your blog as long as I've been blogging which is about 3 and a half years or so, although I should check it could be 4 1/2!

Manu said...

Hurrah for you!:>

kjsutcliffe said...

Congratulations - nice one ! I think I've read your blog for about 3 years of those 5 - and it's been a pleasure!

bairozan said...

Congratulations! Impressive record! It's fun to read your blog and I've learned a lot!

Jo said...

Wow, congratulations! Thanks for posting such lovely colourful and useful things on your blog!

Jan said...

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary, I'm at 1 year and looking forward to many more.

Jan :o)

Em said...

Happy Blogiversary x

Drianis said...

Congrats for the blogiversary! (lol)

But hey, I just ordered last weed... No gift for me? Soooo sad... :(

(anyway, can't wait to see those hoops! \o/)

Susannesblogg said...

Grattis! Oj, har du blogat i 5 år. Fantastiskt!Jag börjar närma mig min 1 års dag :)
Susanne

Lilyshaw said...

Congratulations, always enjoy reading your blog, thank you for all the inspiring ideas!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks everyone! xxx

Anonymous said...

congrats on the 5 years...thats an awful lot of blogging and those stats are amazing!!
Have nominated/awarded you The Versatile Blogger award..please pop over to my blog for more info... http://moodycowdesignsbags.blogspot.com/