Tuesday 3 March 2009

I Need Your Photos!

I've decided that what I really really want on my website is a gallery of customer photos - real people wearing my brooches, masks, hairbands, etc. I love it when people send me "customer appreciation" photos and the thought of having a whole gallery of them... well, it would make me very happy.

In order to tempt people into submitting their pics, if you send me a photo of yourself modelling your purchase you'll get a 10% discount off your next order! Hurrah!

Your photos will be used in the new gallery on my website, and may also appear on my blog. Discounts will be issued as Paypal refunds after payment, and exclude shipping, and can be used across all my shops - so if you've bought from me on Etsy but want to use your discount on my website that's no problem. One discount per customer, though of course you're welcome to send as many photos as you fancy :)

You can submit your pics via Etsy convo or by emailing me at: mail[at!]lupinhandmade.com

Want some inspiration? Check out some of the fab photos I've been sent in the past...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those moustache photos, have you seen Marc Johns' print? it reminds me of them http://shop.marcjohns.com/collections/frontpage/products/mustaches-on-strings-signed-print