Sunday 15 March 2009

Finished Batches

Oh my gosh it is so deliciously sunny today! What a difference a bit of extra light makes.

I had a lovely productive day yesterday, finishing a whole heap of felty things. First up I finished all those lilac and turquoise flowers...... and turned some of them into brooches ...... and some into headbands:Then I dug out some half-finished rosette brooches (all cut out and ready to sew but languishing in my workbox since before Christmas) and sewed them all together whilst drinking a nice cup of tea and watching some documentaries about Darwin (v. interesting). They are so bright and cheerful!The heart rosettes can already be found here ... and the rest will be added to my website and Etsy shop this afternoon during my teabreak :)

8 comments:

Pair of Writers said...

WOW! You've been busy! I've been crafting all weekend but didn't get nearly that much done! I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

Those purple flowers are lovely - the covered buttons centres are so cute. Know what you mean about daylight, was so nice to find it staying light till about half-six today!

Anonymous said...

You're a busy bee! I love the flowers, they are so pretty! Can't wait to snag myself something cute from your shop, but I am sad to have to wait until next month as I'm over my etsy budget already. Boo! :P

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers, they turned out fabulous. Thanks for sharing, you do some great stuff!

Karin said...

love the flower brooches! the felt-covered buttons really make them pop!

Lucky said...

so gorgeous! u are so talented!

Beth said...

I love the purple flowers, just gorgeous

Chris said...

Wow, those Lilac flowers are amazing. Your store is just filled with goodness. I hope to be able to get something in a few weeks. That poppy bracelet is too cute!