Wednesday 4 March 2009

Custom Cakes

This morning I went to the Post Office to post a custom order for a trio of Felt Fancies and half a dozen Jammie Dodgers (including some with special heart centres). Of course I had to photograph them on a nice bit of crockery before I wrapped & packaged them...I've not made a chocolate-iced Felt Fancy before, only the pink and yellow ones as I thought they'd look nicer "in felt" but I think it turned out quite nicely so it may be added to my range sometime soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy scrummy - the trio of felt fancies is just right, I think the chocolate one completes it :o)

Tumus said...

I just had jammie dodgers last summer and they were pretty tasty. I know they're common over in the UK but here we have to track them down in "specialty" food stores or celtic festivals :lol: can you imagine?

Fi said...

These are so amazing!!!

The chocolate one looks really good and it wouldn't be right without!

My favourite are the jammy dodgers though- so real looking

Fi
x

Swirlyarts said...

The chocolate ones are the best! Do you have to keep buying them just to check that they haven't changed the design? I know I would use that as my excuse to buy them!!

Rhiannon said...

Wow! Jammy dodgers!
v impressed
xxx

Gillian said...

I want the pink one ;)

Unknown said...

mmmmmm delicious!!
I especially like the chocolate fancies x

Crafty Koala said...

The jammie dodgers and fondant fancies look fab :-D.

Anonymous said...

It looks mouthwatering. Im going to London next month - looks as if I will have to track down some cakes .....

Val_ said...

mmmm, I'm starving!
They are amazing.
:)
Valeria

Cássia said...

Very cute! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

they are fab! just look at those jammy dodgers and fancies!! love them!