Thursday 12 March 2009

Accessorize like it's 1989

Still in the 80s groove, and still totally loving my hair bows I've decided to try them out in a few more colours...

Sunny yellow:Soft grey (my current favourite):And classic black for some full on 80s power-dressing:
What a pain photographing that black one is proving to be! Of course it helps if you remember to charge your camera batteries so you get longer than 2 minutes to try (oops).

These will be added to my website etc in the next few days once I've had a chance to take a few more snaps :)

4 comments:

Tumus said...

sometimes when I photograph black things I use an off white background or angle my light a bit to get less shadowing around the edges.

But yeah it's always hard to do :lol:

I think these would look cute as mini bows as well. While I like the bold look, my hair is short so I think a large bow may look a tad enormous on me hehehe

me melodia said...

love these!!!

Dodo and Solitaire said...

I will be looking out for the grey one in your shop. Love it!

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hey I love the 80s too! I remember my Mum making something similar for me but in burgendy velvet.