Monday, 4 February 2008

Why No Updates?

Why? Because I have been stuck for almost a week without an internet connection! Doom!
Normal service will hopefully resume soon. In the meantime I am trying not to twitch too much as I go through email/blogging/Flickr/Etsy/etc withdrawal, and am getting lots of sewing done without the internet there to distract me....


Anonymous said...

Oooo...I hate when that happens! I hope you are back up & running soon - just think how much fun you will have catching up with all your favorite websites :) I look forward to seeing all the projects you've been working on! Smiles, DianeM :)

idyll hands said...

I stumbled upon your blog the other day and I can't wait until you get regular internet back so you can get back to your blog posts. This has quickly become one of my favorite blogs to read!


Related Posts with Thumbnails