Saturday 11 February 2023

Cute Cat & Bunny Valentine's Day Embroidery Patterns

Stick your favourite romantic film on (or a playlist of classic love songs!) and get stitching this weekend with this pair of cute Valentine's Day projects, now available in my Patreon pattern library.

 



Choose from "You're Purrrrfect" and "You Make Me Hoppy", or stitch them both for double the fun. 

These patterns were inspired by the pun-tastic Valentines Cards I shared last month.  I just couldn't resist seeing if they'd work as embroidery patterns... and I'm really pleased with how they turned out. 

P.S. This is the first of a couple of posts I'll be sharing today - it's been a busy week here and I'm trying to catch up! xx

Click here to find the Valentine's Day embroidery patterns, and to sign up to my Patreon. 

Subscribers get full access to a growing library of PDF patterns and tutorials, and emails whenever new projects are added. You can unsubscribe at any time.  

P.S. Visit my crafty tutorial archive to find more creative projects.

You'll also find printable PDF sewing patterns over in my shop along with lots of vintage goodness:


0 comments: