Thursday 5 March 2015

My Current "Exercise" Routine

  

Step 1:  Make plans to go on a Nice Day Out.

Step 2: Set my alarm so I can get up nice and early and make the most of my day off.

Step 3a: Oversleep!

Or, 3b: Think "I'll just quickly check my emails", waste time faffing about on Twitter etc and suddenly realise I'm going to miss my train.

Step 4: Rush around the house at lightning speed.

Step 5: Run to the train station (or rather, run for a bit then walk to catch my breath thinking "my goodness I need to get fit", then run a bit again). Collapse in a heap on the train.

Step 6: Spend the whole day walking everywhere. Walk to museums, around galleries, up stairs, down shopping streets, along riversides and through parks* (*delete as appropriate depending on the weather).

Step 7: Eat a nice bit of cake or an icecream (or two) and think about how this probably isn't the healthiest choice but who cares oh my goodness this is so tasty om nom nom.

 

Step 8: Go home.

Step 9: Repeat steps 1-8 as often as possible :)

2 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Yes, repeat as often as possible.

Curious Charlie said...

I know what you mean :P