Wednesday 24 October 2012

Show and Tell #10

It's time for a show and tell post, sharing some of the lovely things my customers have been making with supplies they buy from me. I love doing these posts, it's always so great to see what everyone has been using their supplies for!

First up, Gemma used felt to embellish some cute owls:



Annamaria of tuliManna used felt to make balls to decorate colourful cushions:




Heather of In Love With Threads used felt to make a handmade teacosy match her new teapot:



Caroline from Beautiful Thinking UK used felt to make some Jubilee owls:



Linda from ndandut used felt to make a sweet brooch:



Jane from Craft Hippy used felt to make some textile art greetings cards:



Sara from Little Lili May used an embroidery thread storage box to organise her ribbon stash:



And Laura from LauraFallulah shared pics of her embroidery thread stash - before and after buying a storage box from my shop...



 ... what a difference! The stork embroidery scissors are from my shop too - don't they fit in the box perfectly? I love it when stuff works out like that.

You can see more great stuff made by my talented customers by checking out all the show and tell posts here. Want to show off what you've been making from my supplies? Get in touch!

 P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

4 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Some really good projects there. It's lovely to see what others are doing.

tuliManna said...

Laura, thank you so much for featuring my pillows in your article, I am really proud now! :)
Please keep on supplying us with great colours and quality felts, they always inspire me!
Love, Anna from tuliManna x

nicedaydesigns said...

Oh that's a very good idea for organising my ribbons, I may be purchasing one of those soon!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! :)

You're very welcome Anna, it's kind of you to have shared your photo x