Friday 14 September 2012

More Making! Plus a Sneak Peek

So, it turned out that the temptation to spend another day doing crafty things was just too hard to resist :)

I've got a whole heap of things made and photographed ready for some mammoth photo-editing and tutorial-writing sessions over the next few weeks...


As you can probably see from the photo, I've got a few Christmas tutorials planned. Most of these were actually on my "Crafty Christmas" to do list last year but got put on hold due to my sudden move. It feels really great to finally be getting them out of my sketchbooks and into reality. I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out & I hope you'll like them too.

The only downside is that my studio looks like something exploded! Luckily, one of the perks of having a dedicated studio space is that you can close the door on all the mess and go put your feet up without having to worry about it (well, until the next day anyway).

0 comments: