Friday 19 October 2007

365 / 66 - Oh My God How Chuffed Am I?

I am still a bit ill, and pottering about my house wearing deeply unstylish pajamas and clutching a cup of tea as though my life depended upon its soothing deliciousness... but there is a big fat grin on my face because (hurrah hurrah) the Etsy gods have smiled on my and I am the latest featured seller. Yay! When I first found out I thought possibly I was imagining it, and I was a little worried I might throw up or faint or something equally ridiculous but now I am just dead chuffed. I read a lot of the other featured seller interviews when trying to write mine and my gosh there are some AMAZING artists that have been featured before me, I am so in awe of some of them and now my little penguin avatar is sitting amongst them and eeeeeeee! I am so over-excited :)

HUGE thankyous to everyone who has sent nice messages or left notes on my Flickr or here on the blog! I have been quite overwhelmed by the sweet kindness of the comments and blushing at many of them.

As well as spending quite embarassing amounts of time looking at the Etsy front page yesterday, I did some crafting too... lots of it was done whilst sitting on the sofa, listening to the radio or watching the latest episode of America's Next Top Model (via Youtube, the only way I can get my fix!). This was my workspace (also known as the coffee table)
As you can see I have been making more tea-themed brooches, and a little batch of cherry blossom pins (using the last of those lovely beads). I even finished that batch of moths I've been working on for weeks! Hurrah! (At the bottom of the picture you can also see my dinner plate from last night which so far today I have been too lazy to take to the kitchen, tsk tsk).

13 comments:

Lisa Stevens said...

Yay! Way to go Lupin! :D

Heidi said...

Awww! Congratumalations! I'm chuffed for you too! How long do you get featured for, is it a week? Woopeee! :D I am also pyjama clad & drinking tea (just without the added bonus of being a featured seller) :P

pinkgreen said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you were featured because that is how I came across your blog. Those teacups are so cute. I too have a tea thing going on - I can't function without it. well, I'm off to pop the kettle on.
Well done!
Cathy X

iSew said...

Congratulations on being featured, you deserve it. Your interview is by far the most enjoyable to read too. Your work is brilliant and I'm sure you'll make a load of sales. Well done you.

Lucy said...

Congratulations! Thats fantastic and your interview is brilliant.
Loving the tea products by the way!!!!

Swirlyarts said...

Yeay!!! I saw you on the front page and was pleased to see you there! Hopefully tea, birds and recycled envelopes are on the way to world domination :)

Anonymous said...

Very well deserved. Your work is wonderful snd we love the pieces we've purchased.

Blooming Felt said...

Well done you ! That's fab news :o) Hope you're feeling better soon though - it must be pants feeling yukky all the time. Sarah

Pink Flamingo Swizzle Stick said...

Congratulations on being featured, it was great to see you on the front page!

(America's Next Top Model is totally addictive.)

jennifer said...

Congratulations on making the front page!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!I'm so excited for you! I haven't come across your page until today. But you are definitely a favorite now and I'll visit more often. =) Hope you get to feeling better!

Cheers!
samos

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Today was the first day I've come across your page. You make such fun items! I can't wait to browse some more. I just had to come check out your blog first. I always like to get to know a person a bit before I see there work. Makes it more personal. =) Hope you get to feeling better!
Cheers!
samos

Megan Tucker said...

americas next top model...i love that show. im an addict. well done on being a featured seller. luv ur shop. Big up the uk talent massive..