Monday 8 October 2007

365 / 55 - Pastel circles everywhere!

I have been sewing lots and lots of pastel circles of felt together... and after a lazy Sunday mostly spent sewing I've nearly finished all the discs for this mobile. I probably could have finished the whole lot (only 6 more to go) but I got distracted by doing some work on little apple pins. Here are all the discs I have finished, stacked neatly in sixes in the little box I use to carry my crafting out of the house - ready to take when I went ribbon shopping today. It's very useful to have the real thing for comparing colours (though I should have taken some business cards with me cos I got asked what it was I was making!) ...
Oh, and in the wee hours of this morning it seems that a couple of my little baubles were on the Etsy front page. The lovely insomniac ColdCell snapped a screenshot for me which I have now stolen to put on my blog, thus:

0 comments: