Thursday 18 October 2007

365 / 65 - sewing in someone else's house

So we went out for dinner last night, rather mucking up my plan to spend the whole evening sewing and cutting out lots of new pattern pieces. Ah well.

Good food, lovely company and I did manage to get a little bit of sewing done during after-dinner chitchat... embroidered a few more moustache pieces, finished a cherry blossom pin (and cut out the backing piece for another), and finally finished a moth brooch! Hurrah! :)

Here is the moth in all its fat, fuzzy glory:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog each day and am always fascinated by your designs. I love handsewing felt also, theres a real satisfaction in how perfect it can look.

I just wanted to say that I really love those flowers, beautiful!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love looking at your beautiful blog!

Congratulations on being the featured seller on Etsy!

pinkgreen said...

I've just stumbled across your blog from Etsy. I just love the things you've made - they are all so bright and cheerful. I'll be adding you to my blog list! The Sakura flowers are beautiful.
Cathy X

steven mcvay said...

well done on being the featured seller on etsy..im glad to see a uk based person on it...and i so admire your dedication to your favourite material felt, and you can tell by your wonderfully colourful work that you have mastered it....wish i had your dedication...xxx

Lisa M. Dalton said...

I found you today on Etsy too. Terrific felt goodies...I'm a lover of felt as well!

Cheers