Saturday 29 September 2007

Crafting 365 / 45 & 46 - moustaches again

Blergh. I am ill, and it is rubbish.

The day before yesterday I guess it was creeping up on me as I was super-tired and spent most of my day curled up on the sofa listening to the radio (crime & thrillers on BBC7, excellent stuff) whilst sewing some moustaches. Then yesterday I had to go back to bed and spent 90% of my day asleep in a big nest of blankets. I did get up in the late afternoon to put the finishing touches to the moustaches so that they could get parcelled up and posted by my long-suffering boyfriend (he really hates going to the Post Office).

Here are the moustaches just before they went into their jiffy bag...
... they're destined for a kids birthday party, apparently. I love the idea of a room full of 8 year olds all with moustaches! Makes me smile rather a lot.

Also excellent and smile-inducing: I was featured on Cuteable today! :D
It is a really lovely feature, I am very chuffed indeed.

I'm going back to bed now though... zzz...

1 comments:

Blooming Felt said...

Oh poor you. Hope you're feeling better soon. What a cool idea to have a kids birthday party where they all wear moustaches !! Think I will have to consider that one next year ;o) Sarah x