Tuesday 4 September 2007

Crafting 365 - day twenty-one - lots of felt lovelies to finish

I have been talking a lot about being over-run by half-finished projects and I thought my kitchen table today demonstrates pretty well what I mean...
Slightly blurry photo there but you get the idea!

Clockwise from top left:
A box lid with in-use cottons, my big box of felt (including the 21 sheets I bought yesterday having gone down the market to buy 2 sheets of the pink stuff), to do lists, packing tape (sending out swap parcels today), tiny offcuts of felt (I'm keeping a lot of these for a project), a bag of little plastic bags (swiped from work where they were just going to go in the bin), my workbox full of projects, box lid containing ornaments that need photographing and felt for butterfly-backs, a finished order of biscuits and pants badges (finished last night), a tray of in-progress party biscuits and pants badges, butterflies and moustaches cut out and ready to sew, and a big wooden box full of things I have started but not finished (I shall take a photo of the contents of that box one day!). And that's just the stuff which is out at the moment...

It all has to be packed away later as we're having people over, but I shall do a bit of sewing when I get back from the Post Office and I shall make up a neat tray of things to sew this evening. I am thinking more biscuits, more pants badges and making a start on those butterflies (at least getting all the small detail pieces sewn on so I can pack them away.

Oh, and these are the badges I just finished - sending them off in the post this afternoon...

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That's the most colorful "works in progress" I've seen!

The badges are cute and I'm off to visit your etsy shop!

Chicalookate said...

I love the idea of crafting 365. I am going to have to try this for myself. Thanks for being such an inspiration.