Tuesday 18 September 2007

Crafting 365 / 35 - sequins and circles

Late last night I finally finished sewing the last of the felt discs together whilst watching "The War Room" (rubbish!!). Ah, how deeply satisfying it is to see them all in a row...

As you may have guessed, I also finished the dragonfly brooches. They are very deliciously sparkly and have eaten the last of my turquoise sequins (well, I do have more but none the right sizes...). I sense sequin-shopping on the horizon.

I wore one of the dragonflies into work this morning, pinned to my winter sweater (very necessary: brr!) and lots of people mistook it for a butterfly. Hmm. On the up side though no domestic crisis occurred yesterday :)

1 comments:

diana said...

that is totally a dragonfly!! i would never think that was a butterfly. love lour site!!!