Sunday 2 September 2007

Crafting 365 - day nineteen - cutting out a lot of felt

As the title of this post suggests, I have been cutting out a lot of felt. I am taking a break from my scissors for a while to come and post this and then I shall probably return to snip snip snip my way into felt-based lunacy.

Here you can see what I am talking about:
In the box (if you look REALLY closely) you can espy some moustaches I finished late last night (and a couple more just in front of it, waiting to decorate moustache cards). Then there are lots of butterflies (to be brooches and also ornaments) and lots of circles destined to be biscuit badges, ornaments and cards. I shall be sewing lots of biscuits this evening and also some pants badges as I have a custom order that needs doing. So much sewing! Perfect occupation for me this evening as I've got a Sherlock Holmes dvd that I fancy curling up in front of...

Oh, and I have set up a group on Flickr called Crafting 365 to encourage people to join in with this project of mine. A bit of crafting a day does you the power of good, I promise you. I was so miserable last month when I managed to make nothing at all and now I have lots of lovely projects on the go and I am very very pleased. Whether I will stick it out for the full 365 is another matter! Please do join in the fun :)

0 comments: