Monday 23 November 2020

Free Felt Christmas Candle Ornament & Embroidery Pattern

Another month, another free project for my pattern newsletter subscribers!

  

This month's project is a tutorial for sewing a felt winter candle ornament - lovely to hang on your Christmas tree, or to send to a friend you can't visit this holiday season.


The felt candle is adapted from a candle embroidery pattern I shared a couple of years ago, so I thought I'd include the embroidered version in this month's email too. 


Which one are you gonna stitch? 


Click here to read more about my newsletter and subscribe!

You can choose to just sign up to my monthly pattern newsletter for regular(ish) free projects in your inbox, and/or sign up for crafty updates from me and my shops.

Click here to visit my tutorial archive for lots more free Christmas patterns and project ideas. 

 You'll also find Christmas patterns in my shop!

0 comments: