Thursday 26 November 2020

Christmas 2020 Felt Ornaments: Santa Wearing a Face Mask!

I couldn't resist sewing a special felt ornament to commemorate the deep weirdness of 2020!

 

I liked how this cute and silly felt masked Father Christmas bauble turned out so much that I've decided to sew a batch and pop them in my shops.

You'll find them in my main shop here and over in my Etsy shop here. 


My shops are set up with UK shipping only but if you live elsewhere and would like to buy one of these ornaments, please do get in touch! 

Please note: I've got very limited quantities of the royal blue felt I used to make these Santa ornaments and won't be able to get hold of any more before Christmas, so if you're interested in one of these please do order early to avoid disappointment.

UPDATE: Want to sew your own masked Santas? Click here for the tutorial!

0 comments: