Saturday 26 September 2020

4 Felt Animal Masks to Sew for Halloween

UPDATE: these felt mask tutorials (originally shared via my newsletter) can now be found in my Patreon pattern library.

Subscribe for a small monthly fee and get access to a growing library of PDF patterns and tutorials, with an email whenever I add a new project. You can cancel any time. 

Click here to check out my Patreon page and sign up!

---

Four fun animal mask patterns: perfect for dressing up this Halloween (even if your Halloween party will be happening via Zoom this year!). 

Felt cat masks...

... a panda mask...

 

... plus snake and frog masks.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything okay? I only visit your blog sporadically, but noticed that there was the announcement, and then nothing since then. HOPE YOU ARE WELL!
With warm wishes from a spring-like day in Ontario, Canada
Monika

Bugs and Fishes said...

Hi Monika, thanks for your thoughtful comment - I'm okay, just been a bit busy lately! Hoping to get back into the swing of blogging later this month xx