Sunday 8 December 2019

Sample Sale Today!

I'm having a "just in time for Christmas" sample sale, selling some recently stitched project samples at bargain prices.

The sale starts at 11am (GMT) today, over at lauralupinsells. Please bear with me while I get everything listed! Leave a comment on anything you'd like to buy and I'll reply as soon as possible, then we can sort out payment via PayPal.

http://instagram.com/lauralupinsells

I'll be listing dove ornaments, a robin brooch, animal masks, gingerbread men ornaments (tutorial coming soon!), fox and badger brooches, and some embroidered pieces, too. There are a few items still available from my previous sale, as well. If it's not marked sold it's still available :)

The UK postage shown for each item is for it posted solo. I'll combine postage for items bought together - you can send an approximately shoebox sized parcel weighing up to 2kg by 2nd class post for just £3 in the UK, so most packages won't cost more than this to send (yay!). If you're elsewhere in the world, let me know your country and I'll check the postage for you.

Don't have an Instagram account but spotted something you'd like to buy? It's free to sign up for an account, or you can send me a message via my contact form and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

0 comments: