Sunday 10 November 2019

Heads Up: I'm Retiring a Few More Tutorials from My Archive!

As the title of this post says, I've decided to retire a few more tutorials from my blog.

The rest of my archive of free crafty tutorials will remain as it is, but the tutorials for this set of Christmas ornaments will soon be vanishing from my blog, being revamped, and reappearing as a printable PDF pattern in my shop (thus helping to pay my bills! hurrah!).


1. Angel Bauble.

2. Reindeer Bauble.

3. Snowman Bauble.

4. Santa Bauble.

5. Jingle Bell.

6. Button Heart.

7. Stripey Stocking.

and 8. Sparkly Star.
 
All of these projects will be removed from my blog on or after December 1st, so if you'd like to make them for free please get any instructions and templates/patterns printed out or saved before then!

The PDF versions will be in my shops in December. All the free tutorials here on my blog are intended for non-commercial use only, but you are very welcome to sell any items made using patterns purchased from my shop as long as you make the items yourself and credit me as the designer.

2 comments:

Miaismine said...

Thank you so much for the heads up! I so enjoy your blog! These are very cute projects!

Bugs and Fishes said...

No problem! I would feel very mean just taking them off my blog without a bit of warning! :)