Friday 12 March 2010

New prints for my walls

I've discovered so many amazing artists since first joining Etsy that my favourites list is always full of prints on my wishlist and my house is starting to overflow with awesome art.

The newest additions to my collection arrived in the post today - lovely prints by Dee Beale.

I've been umming and aahing about which print to buy from her shop for ages... and eventually I decided that I just couldn't choose so I treated myself to three to celebrate my recent Etsy milestone.

Sleeping Foxes...
... Snowy Owls...
... and Nordic Blue Hares:
(All photos borrowed from Dee's shop as I've not had a chance to properly unpack my prints yet).

I still can't decide which is my favourite, they're all just so lovely!

9 comments:

Tumus said...

Oh those are nice! I'll have to go check her shop out :)

ohiofarmgirl said...

Love them...they are just awesome. I am thinking that I love the owl them most and then I look that those bunny ears and well...I love them. dianntha

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

wonderful! they are all so lovely!

Hannah said...

The owl print is just gorgeous! <3

Anonymous said...

I love the owl prints.

marin said...

so lovely!!
I need to get some art on my walls - they are oh so bare.

Unknown said...

Gorgeousness.

The children love your brooches! My SEN little one was touch sign touch sign touch all day!

I stuck a link to yours on my making things blog as well. Hope that's ok. http://sewingthroughtherain.blogspot.com/2010/03/finished-scarf.html

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of those pix! I'm gonna have a look myself at her range.
I was awarded a Sunshine Blogger award by Two Hippos, and wanted to bestow one on you! Pop over to pick it up. Love Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, they really are lovely prints. Will go have a look at her shop