Friday 5 March 2010

Celebrating

I sold my 3,000th item through my Etsy shop yesterday!

I am so amazed and delighted to have reached such a big milestone, and I can't quite believe I've posted so many parcels.

To celebrate, I'll be including a FREE GIFT with all orders plus giving 10% OFF all orders over $20 (excluding shipping).

EDIT: this offer has now ended.

Many, many thanks to all my lovely customers who have helped me reach this milestone and turn this felt lark into my "day job". I love you all xxx

Thanks also to all my blog readers - it's so wonderful having a space to share my creative ups and downs and your feedback is always appreciated!

P.S. Slightly off topic but my internet died yesterday so I didn't get a chance to mention this then... cardinal brooches and snowy owl brooches are now available in my Etsy shop.

13 comments:

Ivana said...

Congratulations! Hope the time to the 4,000th is even shorter ;)

nicedaydesigns said...

Wow congratulations, well you deserve all the success you have!! Well Done!

FairlyGirly said...

Congrats, thats a lovely milestone to have achieved. Hope you have many more sales.

Jenny S said...

Congratulations!
Your Snowy owls are wonderful xo

Tumus said...

Nice :) I hope I can't hit 500 by the end of this year but that's very very ambitious for me :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have your post office given you your own counter yet?

Katie said...

wow - 3000! congratulations :-)

Fiona said...

Well done. That's a fantastic achievement. You deserve it as your designs are great.

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Congratulations!!

Rachael said...

Congratulations on 3000 sales!

flowerpress said...

Yay Laura!!
Well deserved success :-)
That makes me tired just thinking about all those parcels! Let alone all the beautiful work in them. Susie x

Christy said...

Wow! Congrats! You do lovely work. :)

nic @ nipitinthebud said...

that's amazing. When I saw 'the boyfriend' at the post office last week I thought the bags full of parcels might have been a backlog of orders. Really pleased your on-line business is such a success