Thursday 6 December 2012

It's Nice to Be Nice

If you've bought some felt from me recently, your parcel has probably had this pretty tape on it...


... lovely Russian dolls reading "It's What's Inside That Counts". Here's a better shot of it on my desk, earlier this summer along with some tape from Summersville:


I love this tape, and adore how cheerful it makes all the parcels I send out. So I was delighted to see that the designer, Hazel Nicholls, has some new tape in stock...


... a biscuit-y "It's Nice to Be Nice" (image from her Etsy shop).

I've got that design as a print (it's currently in a box somewhere while I don't have space to hang it, but it used to hang in the kitchen in my old flat) and I do love a) biscuits and b) being nice, so I couldn't resist buying the tape version to add to my parcel-packing supplies.

I just ordered some this morning, so it should be making an appearance on my parcels sometime soon :)

3 comments:

MySpecialAgent said...

I love the matryoshkas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the introduction to Hazel Nicholls work - I hadn't seen her stuff before and it's so cute

Bugs and Fishes said...

Craftchick - no problem! :)