Monday 17 December 2012

Bright Colours

Ugh, I have a horrid cold! I've got lots of crafty projects I'd like to be getting on with in the evenings, but simple knitted squares is about all my cold-fogged brain can manage at the moment.

So... I've been putting my feet up and knitting in front of lots of DVDs and, of course, the finale of The Killing 3 (OMG, what an ending!)


As you can see, I'm continuing to use up the yarn left over from making these pompoms. Those bright colours may not be actually making me better, but they are definitely helping to cheer me up.

I've also started knitting a few squares with some of my left over sky blanket yarn. I know the year's not quite over yet, but it's already obvious looking at my stash which colours I'll have going spare at the end. It turns out that there were a lot more more grey clouds this year than white ones. Ah, England.

3 comments:

AnitaS said...

I wish that you are well soon. I love the bright colours of your yarn.

Anna said...

I love the colours of those squares. And get well soon!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thank you! x