Sunday, 16 December 2012

Festive Birds

I've finally made a start on writing my Christmas cards and wrapping some gifts and while gathering my supplies together I noticed a clear birdie theme appearing. I guess this shouldn't be too surprising as I do love birds!

The cards I'm sending this year include these Birds & Berries cards from Dee Beale...

... and Holly Birds cards from Kate Slater:

I'm wrapping gifts with some of Kate Slater's lovely Robin gift wrap...

... and some of the lush Charley Harper bird gift wrap I bought from Fred Aldous last year which isn't specifically Christmas-y but who cares! The more birdie goodness the merrier, I reckon.

(All images borrowed from the respective stores I've linked to).

P.S. If you're looking for some nice tags for your Christmas gifts, do check out the printable gift tag round-up I posted a couple of months ago - lots of lovely things, including several birds (of course).


Artes da Rose said...

Parabéns, lindos trabalhos. Já estou te seguindo pra não perder nada. Qd puder venha tomar um café conosco. Bjks


Related Posts with Thumbnails