Saturday, 8 December 2012

Felt Christmas Stocking Tutorial for Crafttuts+

Remember those pretty supplies I blogged about last month?

Well, this is what I was making with them: a colourful felt Christmas stocking!

I designed the stocking for a new crafty website - Crafttuts+.

As they put it, "Crafttuts+ is focused on teaching everything crafty — fundamental craft skills, decorations, ceramics, crochet, jewellery-making, embroidery, candles, paper-craft, knitting, woodwork, printmaking, as well as how to market, sell, and promote your craft work."

I had lots of fun covering this stocking with pretty ribbons, trims, polka-dots and pompoms in those bright candy colours... mmm.... pompoms...

You can check out my tutorial and learn how to make your own Christmas stocking, HERE.


ΕΥΓΕΝΙΑ said...

Amazing, so beautiful!!!

Melissa Crowe said...

I beautiful, lady! What a wonderful touch to add that pom pom swag!

Alessandra said...

xxx Ale

Cath said...

Love these cheery colours :-) !

Kepanie said...

Ack! I missed this post somehow. You are awesomely creative! This is fabulous!

BugsandFishes said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I am really pleased with how this stocking turned out :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails