Tuesday 6 October 2009

Wolves and Mice and Swans, Oh My!

The weather here this week is so miserable, wet and overcast and generally grey. I quite like autumn, the crispness of the air, digging out all my winter clothes and blankets, and all the fantastic changes in nature. But boy, do I miss the light - especially when I have new things waiting to be photographed!

This weekend I finished some new mask designs and snapped a rubbish in-progress shot in the gloomy daylight:Mice masks! Wolf masks! Swan masks! (plus essential crafting supplies - a nice bar of chocolate).

I'm so excited to get these listed in my shops after having rough sketches of them them scribbled in my "things to make" notebooks for so very long. Fingers crossed we have some lovely autumn sunshine soon.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! Love them, especially the mouse mask, the little ears are so cute :D

robin said...

Nice designs :)

Heather Leavers said...

liking the swans best :-)