Wednesday 21 October 2009

Theme of the day: Parcels

Yesterday I packed up my last big batch of orders before my break - here they are, waiting to be taken to the Post Office by my boyfriend:Ah, it feels so good getting them all posted (and it feels even better having someone else to do it for me, heehee!).

While he was at the Post Office, I was busy unpacking and tidying away a big box of supplies which were delivered that morning by courier:Mmm... so much felt...

And then this morning even more lovely supplies turned up in the post - gorgeous fabric from Showpony, destined to be used for Christmas gifts and other goodies for friends & family:

5 comments:

Nic said...

Oooh I love wrapping parcels up and I would like it even more if someone took it to the post for me too ;)
That new fabric is lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
Have a good holiday.

Tumus said...

Love the fabric!

Vixanne said...

Really lovely fabric choices. Can't wait to see what they become.

Drycha said...

wow
how much stuff :D

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Love the fabric,I wonder what they will become.
Diane