Friday 16 October 2009

New Colours + A Short Break

I've almost run out of the blue and pink butterflies for my butterfly flower brooches & hairbands (I must remember to order some more) and while searching for the last few butterflies I discovered unopened packs of red and yellow ones, sitting neglected in my supplies stash. Gosh, I am so disorganised sometimes!

So today I'm working on some new colourways for the butterfly flowers - red and yellow, and yellow and lilac. Better late than never, eh?On a totally unrelated note - I wanted to mention that I'm taking a holiday next week. I'll still be making things and blogging but after a busy couple of months I really need a break from the daily routine of running my shops.

I'll be on my hols from Tuesday 20th October to Monday 2nd November, and all items purchased from my shops between those dates will be posted on my return.

0 comments: