Thursday 8 October 2009

Pick and Mix Felt Squares

Thanks to a burst of autumnal sunshine (for snapping some photos) a bit of photo editing and some website updating you can now buy individual pick and mix felt squares from my website.
Each square costs 55p and you can - as the name suggests - pick and mix your colours to suit whatever project you've got planned. I will obviously do my best to keep the colours well stocked, but if you want to order a large amount of certain colours please do get in touch before you order to avoid any disappointment.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Nice! Does it work out better for you if I order from your website vs. Etsy?

Bugs and Fishes said...

Probably my website, as Etsy charges me commission on sales... but you must order from wherever suits you best :)

Miss Prudence said...

ooh a veritable rainbow of felt!